Preferred Partnership Features
- 20% Tuition Discount for the RN-BSN, RN-MSN, MSN, MSN-FNP, or FNP Certification programs. The 20% tuition discount also applies to spouses and dependents of AAH associates.
- Exclusive for AAH associates, the Advocate Aurora Preferred Partnership Scholarship is a one-time scholarship that is deducted from the first course of the core nursing courses.
- $500 for bachelor level degrees
- $1000 for master level degrees
- Deferred Billing: Tuition is deferred for up to 45-days after the end of each class
- There are no application or graduation fees for Olivet programs.
- Benefits are available to all new students entering a program. (Note: Benefits are not retroactive for current/exiting AAH students.)
Getting started is easy!
- Step 1: Connect with an admissions counselor at email@example.com
- Associates must specify that they are an employee of Advocate Aurora Health in order to qualify for the preferred partnership benefits.
- Step 2: Receive your educational plan.
- Step 3: Start changing your world!