Dr. Simpson has served in senior administrative roles at various organizations. During his tenure, he led organizational transformation processes in areas of program innovation, fiscal sustainability, and ethics/values training.
Past roles Dr. Simpson has served in include The Salvation Army, The Acton Institute and Cornerstone University. His current role is with Olivet Nazarene University, where he serves as Dean of Global Initiatives and Innovative Strategies.
More than 12 years ago, Dr. Simpson launched a global center which focuses on transformation global forums for students and leaders. He has led more than 60 global forums (and training) in more than 40 countries globally. Dr. Simpson specializes in experiential education as a transformational process, exposing students to how Social, Spiritual, Education, and Economic forces interact and transform societies.
Transformational Leadership Experiences:
- Past Chair of Consortium for the Advancement of Adult Higher Education
- Board Member – Christian Adult Higher Education Association
- Served on Mayors Task Force on Hunger and Homelessness
- Served as HUD Housing Commissioner
- Founded Global Business Leadership Center
- Launched Bglobal Studies Transformational Forums
- Michigan Chapter President – Christian Management Association
Sample Professional Speaking Engagements:
- Conference: European Turkic-Arabic Missions Conference
Presentation Topic: Sustainable Social Enterprise
- Conference: Center for Research in Adult Learning
Presentation Topic: Equipping Adult Students to Transform Society
- Conference: Christian Adult Higher Education Association
Presentation Topic: Integrating Cultural Intelligence (CQ) and Business Acumen into Business Curricula
- Conference: Christian Management Association
Presentation Topic: Performing an Organizational Ethics Audit
- Global Forums: 60+ Forums (South Africa, China, Czech Republic, Israel, India, UAE, Various Europe)
Presentation Topic: Personal and Societal Transformation