You desire to implement strategies for innovation.
You lead organizations through best practices.
You want to unlock your potential to transform the world through ethical leadership.
Are you passionate about transforming your organization to be more effective? Do you seek to be recognized as a leader in your professional community? The Ed.D. in Ethical Leadership provides a model for how professionals lead change, transform society, and apply strategic decisions.
With the Ed.D. in Ethical Leadership, you will explore leadership paradigms and develop a framework for how ethics, values and cultural influences transform society. This degree enables you to apply expertise to the study of ethics, leadership, and change management to strategically interact with other thought leaders to make an impact in your professional setting. This program serves professionals in a variety of fields including but not limited to, For-profit and Nonprofit settings, Public Service, Education, Business, Ministry, Healthcare, and Military.
- Online curriculum designed to create community through discussion and interactive assignments.
- Networking with other community leaders.
- Case studies on managing change and providing ethical leadership principles within organizations.
- The opportunity to solve any specific problems facing your organization.
- Individualized support services and tutoring for the online student.