For more than 30 years, The Salvation Army Central Territory (USA) and Olivet Nazarene University have been partnering to meet the educational needs of officers, employees, soldiers and The Salvation Army college-bound students.
We know that there are many options in completing education. That's why ONU, in partnership with TSA, has highlighted the following focused programs specifically for officers to more fully take advantage of their previous TSA course work. The ONU degree programs are designed to award credit (towards a degree) for both CFOT and SACEP academic experiences.
Together we have designed these application-based degree programs to provide officers with skills and knowledge to operate in our changing communities. And of course, these programs are taught by academically and professionally prepared Christian faculty.
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Leadership
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Practical Ministry
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Service Leadership
• Bachelor of Applied Science in Multi-Disciplinary Studies
• Master of Arts: Pastoral Leadership
• Master of Arts: Urban Ministry
• Master of Ministry
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Organizational Leadership
- Corporate Communications
- Healthcare Leadership
- Nonprofit Management
- Intercultural Competence
Certified Life Coaching
Professional & Career Development Programs
Individual Courses (Also includes General Education Courses)
Urban Ministry Practicum* - (*See course PRM-572)
Caseworker Certification* - (*See course HSL-433)