We keep our tuition rates low so you know you’re receiving an affordable path to achieving your dreams. Plus, we’ve got a team of professionals in place to help you remove as many financial barriers as possible.
- Transfer past credits. Olivet will accept up to 82 transfer credits towards your Bachelor’s and 6 transfer credits towards your Master’s, saving you time and money. Start the process of obtaining your transcripts now.
- Fill out the FAFSA form. By filling out the FAFSA, you’ll know the amount of grant money and loans you are eligible to receive.
- Work with our team. We know that finances are a huge part of making the decision to begin or continue your education. That’s why we have a team of Student Financial Service experts that will walk you through a personalized financial plan.
Apply for Financial Aid
Our primary goal is to help make your education as affordable as possible, while offering transparency and support in the process.
While many online institutions claim to be affordable, we actually mean it! With no hidden fees, your education is actually more affordable than ever.
Being affordable means more than just having lower tuition. It also means:
1. Your Olivet Online tuition doesn’t contain hidden fees!
2. Your Financial Aid representative provides you with a plan before you begin your program, so you won’t have any surprises down the road.
3. Your Academic Advisor’s goal is to ensure you take the quickest path to graduation, so you aren’t wasting time or money on classes you don’t need.
At Olivet, we want to help you meet your goals. How to pay for school is often one of the biggest challenges that our students face. Our Student Accounts team can help you answer all questions related to payment options and the financial aid process.
Please call 815-939-5245 today to speak to a member of the Student Financial Services team.
Our Student Financial Services team would love to speak with you, and can be reached Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 4:30pm.
To talk with the Student Financial Services team, please call 815-939-5245 or email email@example.com.